“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family” Anthony Brandt

Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday, March 21. 2011 Afternoon


Just a quick addition - Mom had an unexpected visitor this afternoon. Her old friend, Arlene from Fredricksburg, came with her husband to visit. Estelle did wake up and recognize her and was quite pleased to see them both. They brought a beautiful spring plant for her and it's sitting on her night table right where she can see it any time she wants. She was a bit confused about some things and very interested to know what day it was and what month. For some reason she says something is supposed to happen March 24 so if anyone knows what that date might mean to her, please let us know!! We cannot think of anything.

Anyhow, I am really glad she woke up and enjoyed seeing her old friends!! We also called Mark and she got to talk to him for a bit which made her very happy. She's pretty anxious about her children and always asks about them when we visit.

I left her awake and looking at her flowers with a promise to be back in the morning and hopefully she has a good night.

Thanks to everyone who's already sent me pictures. I know she's going to love them all once I get them collected and arranged for her wall. I can also download pics from the computer and print them if anyone wants to send me some that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment